Request a callback from one of our consultants
Independent business valuations for business mergers, acquisitions or minority investments; business sales, carve-outs, or minority divestments; start ups seeking seed funding or Series A, B, etc; succession planning and exit; shareholder disputes, or divorce; compulsory acquisitions; or business restructure.
Building auditing, and stress testing three-way financial models that are tailored to your needs, whether for a new business venture, a minority investment, project finance, corporate mergers, leveraged buyout, and infrastructure models. Includes scenario analysis and sensitivity testing. We can help with all levels of complexity.
Buy-Side Due Diligence
As experienced due diligence advisors we can leverage our combined expertise and alliances to provide you with financial, commercial, and/or legal due diligence- whichever you require; and ensure you are well equipped for the negotiations, SPA signing, completion mechanisms, and post-deal operations.
Looking to make a capex investment for your business? We can appraise the value of that investment, prepare a business case and build a financial model, giving you confidence in the potential value of your investment (e.g. internal rate of return, net present value, payback period).
Business Plan Preparation
Full business plan preparation including financial projections, sales & operational strategy, competitive analysis and the marketing plan. We also assist in the re-development of business plans to support a pivot in strategy or other significant changes.
We Specialize in Business Valuations for Diverse Industries
Determining a reliable valuation requires more than just strong accounting knowledge. It requires professional judgment and discretion. Contrary to common belief, it is not about just “getting to a number”.
The consequences of an unreliable business valuation could mean paying too much in a transaction, selling for too low, shareholder conflicts and disputes, legal cases (and the associated costs), and failed start-ups.
Getting around this means engaging with a valuations advisor that takes a structured approach, provides clear rationale behind assumptions, displays sound judgment, and considers more than one valuation methodology.
They undertake their work with a deep understanding of your business’s operating model and the industry in which it operates; deriving a reliable valuation estimate from which key decisions can be made with confidence. Be wary of those that emphasize a speedy turnaround or quick ‘back of the hand’ answers. You could be leaving large sums of money on the table.
From a local café chain to a large listed telecommunications company – our valuations have enabled businesses to be bought, sold, or restructured; accounts to be properly recognized, and capex projects to be approved & implemented successfully.
WE GUARANTEE THAT:
- Assumptions in our business valuation report are supported with appropriate reasoning and supporting material.
- Opinions are clearly set out and supported with reasoning and appropriate documentation.
- Each our business valuation reports is prepared to a “court” standard and our business valuers are prepared to give expert evidence in relation to the business valuation report if required.
WE SERVE A DIVERSE RANGE OF INDUSTRIES, INCLUDING:
- Medical Practices (General Practitioners and Specialists)
- Retail businesses
- Manufacturing businesses
- Mining businesses
- Building, Construction and Engineering firms
- Law firm valuations
- Accounting firm valuations
- Other professional services firm valuations
- Wholesale Trade Business Valuations
- Hotel Valuations
- Motel Valuations
- Other Accommodation Valuations
- Cafe Valuations
- Restaurant Valuations
- IT Business Valuations
- Transport Valuations
- Financial planning practice valuation
- Insurance Broker Valuations
- Hospitality Business Valuations
- Valuation of Royalty Income; and
- Nearly every other type of business!